Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's the big day.....

24 years ago today my beautiful face showed up in the world and now here I am happy as can be and loving life!!!!!

So this is the first thing I saw this morning when I walked into work...it was such a nice treat and super cute thanks to my co-worker Karen :)

These are some of the gifts I have gotten so far....Gabrielle kintted me some slippers and a shoe bag and Karen gave me a bear full of my favorite jelly bean (cocunut...yummy)!!!

Tomorrow the girls are taking me to Glen Ivy!!!! I am so excited....we are going to have a blast, it will be the first time for my sis, Sunny, and Glo. We could all use some serious pampering!!!! I would have to say at this point in my life I could not ask for more, I am living my life, I have a wonderful family, absolutly AMAZING friends, a great guy to take care of me, and the Money Saving Mom Blog :) !!!

No comments: