Wednesday, July 30, 2008

beachee days.....

Here are a few pictures of my weekend in San Clemente.....it was such a wonderful weekend besides the fact the my Bryan and my cousin Brian got stuck doing a little construction on one of the walls in the beach house.

The first day it was overcast all day at the beach but the second day it was nice and sunny....just how it should be :)


Dinner on the Pier...

Lauren, Brian, Blake, and Lily.....to cute!!!

I don't know if I could live at the beach but I sure love to vacation there.....this weekend I am off to the river.....the next weekend back to the beach.

Once summer is over I will finally start to focus on my wedding :) which has a tenative but pretty for sure date of June 27, 2009. I pretty much know what I want I just need to get on it already!!!!! And I would also like to start filling my blog up with some of the creative stuff I can do.....so stayed tuned it is going to be and excitinig year ahead!!!

No comments: