Monday, March 16, 2009

SpRiNg bRiGhTnEss........

So I got some really cute and colorful new dishes this weekend.....These have been at Target for a while and they FINALLY went on clearance!!!! The blue polka dot plates were $1.29 regularly $2.50 and the green chargers were $2.48 regularly $4.99 and the rectangular serving tray in the middle was $4.98 regularly $9.99..........

I know I left the red clearance tags on but I had to wait for Bryan's approval before I did anything, they are kind of girly......lucky for me he loved them too!!!! I can't wait to see how Christina's table looks when she moves in, she was able to get the whole collection which also included really cute floral and pink plates and bowls.......

Clearance shopping is so much fun!!!!! It hard not to want to go back and keep buying!!!!!!

1 comment:

deb said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!